Wang X., Feng L., Kooij R.E., Marzo J.L. (2019) "Inconsistencies Among Spectral Robustness Metrics". In: Duong T., Vo NS., Phan V. (eds) Quality, Reliability, Security and Robustness in Heterogeneous Systems. Qshine 2018. Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, vol 272. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-14413-5_10
de Ridder F., Neumann N., Veugen T., Kooij R. (2019) "A Quantum Algorithm for Minimising the Effective Graph Resistance upon Edge Addition". In: Feld S., Linnhoff-Popien C. (eds) Quantum Technology and Optimization Problems. QTOP 2019. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 11413. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-14082-3_6
Harun Cetin, Robert Kooij, "Wiskunde als complex netwerk", Nieuw Archief voor Wiskunde, 5/20 nr. 2 juni 2019, pp. 137-143.
Oana-Mihaela Ungureanu, Călin Vlădeanu and Robert Kooij, "Kubernetes cluster optimization using hybrid shared-state scheduling framework", ICFNDS '19: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Future Networks and Distributed Systems, July 2019, Article No.: 2, Pages 1–12, https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.1145/3341325.3341992
C. De Winter, V.R. Palleti, D. Worm, R.E. Kooij, "Measuring imperfection of water quality sensors in water distribution networks", Measurement Science and Technology, Vol. 30, No. 9, pp. 095101, 2019.
R.E. Kooij, A Zegeling, "Predator-prey models with non-analytical functional response", Chaos, Solitons & Fractals 123, 163-172, 2019
R.E. Kooij, "On generalized windmill graphs", Linear Algebra and its Applications, 565, 25-46, 2019
C. de Winter, V.R. Palleti, D. Worm, R.E. Kooij, "Optimal placement of imperfect water quality sensors in water distribution networks", Computers & Chemical Engineering, 121, 200-211, 2, 2019
Pizzuti, C., A. Socievole and P. Van Mieghem, 2019, "Comparative network robustness evaluation of link attacks", Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Complex Networks and Their Applications, Complex Networks 2019, 10-12 December, Lisbon, Portugal, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-36687-2_61.
- He, Z and P. Van Mieghem, 2019, "Prevalence expansion in NIMFA", Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Vol.540, p.123220, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2019.123220
- Douw, L., E. van Dellen, A. A. Gouw, A. Griffa, W. de Haan, M. van den Heuvel, A. Hillebrand, P. Van Mieghem, I. A. Nissen, W. M. Otte, Y. D. Reijmer, M. M. Schoonheim, M. Senden, E. C.W. van Straaten, B. M. Tijms, P. Tewarie and C. J. Stam, 2019, "The road ahead in clinical network neuroscience", Network Neuroscience, Volume 3, Issue 4, p.969-993, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1162/netn_a_00103.
- V. Nair, R. Litjens and H. Zhang, ‘Optimisation of NB-IoT deployment for smart energy distribution networks’, Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2019.
- M. Raftopoulou, L. Jorgušeski and R. Litjens, ‘Design and assessment of low-latency random access procedures in 5G networks’, Proceedings of EuCNC ‘19, Valencia, Spain, 2019.
- L. Ma, Q. Liu and P. Van Mieghem, 2019, "Inferring network properties based on the epidemic prevalence", Applied Network Science, 4(1), 93.
- Prasse, B. and P. Van Mieghem, "The Viral State Dynamics of the Discrete-Time NIMFA Epidemic Model", IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering, 2019, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TNSE.2019.2946592.
- Sun, P., R. E. Kooij, Z. He and P. Van Mieghem, 2019, "Quantifying the Robustness of Network Controllability", 4th International Conference on System Reliability and Safety (ICSRS), 20-22 November, Rome, Italy
- Liu, Q., X. Zhou and P. Van Mieghem, 2019, "Pulse strategy for suppressing spreading on networks", Europhysics Letters (EPL), Vol. 127, August, p. 38001.
- Van Mieghem, P. and Q. Liu, 2019, "Explicit non-Markovian SIS mean-field epidemic threshold for Weibull and Gamma infections but Poisson curings", Physical Review E, Vol. 100, No. 2, August, p. 022317.
- He, Z., Sun, P. and P. Van Mieghem, 2019, "Topological approach to measure network recoverability", best paper award, The 11th International Workshop on Resilient Networks Design and Modeling, 14-16 October, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Y. Xu, Y. Si, J. Takekawa, Q. Liu, H. H. T. Prins, S. Yin, D. Prosser, P. Gong and W. F. de Boer, "A network approach to prioritize conservation efforts for migratory birds", Conservation Biology, 2019, to appear, https://doi.org/10.1111/cobi.13383.
- K. Devriendt, P. Van Mieghem, "Tighter spectral bounds for the cut size, based on Laplacian eigenvectors", Linear Algebra and its Applications, Vol. 572, pp 68-91, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.laa.2019.02.025.
- Liu, Q. and P. Van Mieghem, "Network localization is unalterable by infections in bursts", IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering, to appear, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TNSE.2018.2889539.
- Devriendt, K. and P. Van Mieghem, 2019, "The Simplex Geometry of Graphs", Journal of Complex Networks, Vol. 7, Iss. 4, Aug. 2019, pp. 469–490, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/comnet/cny036.
- He, Z. and P. Van Mieghem, "Optimal induced Spreading of SIS epidemics in Networks", IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, to appear, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TCNS.2018.2889008.
- Prasse, B. and P. Van Mieghem, "Exact Network Reconstruction from Complete SIS Nodal State Infection Information Seems Infeasible", IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering, to appear, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TNSE.2018.2872511.
- Wang, X., R. E. Kooij, Y. Moreno and P. Van Mieghem, 2019, "Structural transition in interdependent networks with regular interconnections", Physical Review E, Vol. 99, No. 1, p. 012311.
- H. Cetinay, Y. Koc, F.A. Kuipers, and P. Van Mieghem, "Topology-Driven Performance Analysis of Power Grids", Chapter in Intelligent Integrated Energy Systems, edited by P. Palensky, M. Cvetkovic, T. Keviczky, Springer, 2019, ISBN: 9783030000561.