Willem Pino, Teresa Gomes, and Robert Kooij, "A Comparison between Two All-Terminal Reliability Algorithms", Journal of Advances in Computer Networks, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 284-290, 2015.
Daniël Worm, Noëlle Fischer, Willem Pino and Robert Kooij, "Identifying Critical Components in Complex Gas Distribution Networks", Int. J. Complex Systems in Science 5 (1), 1-3, 2015.
A. Gouglidis, D. Hutchison, P. Smith, P. Van Mieghem, R.E. Kooij, G. Ventre, "A Quantitative Resilience Framework for Interdependent Networks", Proc. of 6th REA Symposium. Lisboa, Portugal, 22nd– 25th of June 2015.
T. Verma, W. Ellens, R.E. Kooij, "Context-Independent Centrality Measures Underestimate the Vulnerability of Power Grids", Journal on Critical Infrastructures, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 62-81, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1504/ijcis.2015.067398.
- Pastor-Satorras, R., C. Castellano, P. Van Mieghem and A. Vespignani, 2015, "Epidemic processes in complex networks", Reviews of Modern Physics, Vol. 87, No. 3, pp. 925-979.
- R. Noldus and P. Van Mieghem, 2015, "Assortativity in complex networks", Journal of Complex Networks, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 507-542.
- S. Lohmüller, A. Eisenblätter, C. Frenzel, D. Götz, S. Hahn, T. Kürner, R. Litjens, A. Lobinger, B. Sas, L.C. Schmelz and U. Türke, ‘Policy-Based SON Management Demonstrator’, Proceedings of IWSON ‘15, Glasgow, United Kingdom, 2015.
- K. Trichias, R. Litjens, A. Tall, Z. Altman and P. Ramachandra, ‘Self-Optimisation of Vertical Sectorisation in a Realistic LTE Network', best paper award, Proceedings of EuCNC ’15, Paris, France, 2015.
- Sahneh, F. D., C. Scoglio and P. Van Mieghem, 2015, "Exact Coupling Threshold for Structural Transition Reveals Diversified Behaviors in Interconnected Networks", Physical Review E, Vol. 92, 040801.
- Trajanovski, S., D. Guo and P. Van Mieghem, 2015, "From epidemics to information propagation: Striking differences in structurally similar adaptive network models", Physical Review E (Rapid Communications), Vol. 92, No. 3, September, p. 030801(R).
- van de Bovenkamp, R. and P. Van Mieghem, 2015, "Survival time of the susceptible-infected-susceptible infection process on a graph", Physical Review E, Vol. 92, p. 032806.
- Meier, J., P. Tewarie and P. Van Mieghem, 2015, "The Union of Shortest Path Trees of Functional Brain Networks", Brain Connectivity, 5(9), pp. 575-581
- Hooghiemstra, G. and P. Van Mieghem, 2015, "An inequality of Gauss", Nieuw Archief voor Wiskunde (NAW), Vol. 5/16, No. 2, June, p. 123-126.
- Van Mieghem, P. and R. van de Bovenkamp, 2015, "Accuracy criterion for the mean-field approximation in SIS epidemics on networks", Physical Review E, Vol. 91, No. 3, p. 032812.
- Li, C., Q. Li, P. Van Mieghem, H. E. Stanley and H. Wang, 2015, "Correlation between centrality metrics and their application to the opinion model", European Physical Journal B, section "Statistical and Nonlinear Physics", Vol. 88, No. 3, article 65.
- Trajanovski, S., Y. Hayel, E. Altman, H. Wang and P. Van Mieghem, 2015, "Decentralized Protection Strategies against SIS Epidemics in Networks", IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems (TCNS), to appear.
- Yu, M., A. Hillebrand, P. Tewarie, J. Meier, B. van Dijk, P. Van Mieghem and C. J. Stam, 2015, "Hierarchical clustering in minimum spanning trees", Chaos: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science, Vol. 25, No. 2, p. 023107.
- Trajanovski, S., F. A. Kuipers, A. Ilic, J. Crowcroft and P. Van Mieghem, 2015, "Finding critical regions and region-disjoint paths in a network", IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol. 23, No. 3, June, pp. 908-921.
- Liu, D., S. Trajanovski and P. Van Mieghem, 2015, "ILIGRA: An Efficient Inverse Line Graph Algorithm", Journal of Mathematical Modelling and Algorithms in Operations Research, Vol. 14, No. 1, March, pp. 13-33.
- Maertens, M., van de Bovenkamp, R. and P. Van Mieghem, 2015, "Superinfection in networks", Fourth International IEEE Workshop on Complex Networks and their Applications, November 23-27, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Trajanovski, S., F. A. Kuipers, Y. Hayel, E. Altman and P. Van Mieghem, 2015, "Designing virus-resistant networks: a game-formation approach", Proceedings of the 54th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC’15), December 15-18, Osaka, Japan.
- Niels L. M. van Adrichem, Norbert Blenn, Antonio Reyes Lúa, Xin Wang, Muhammad Wasif, Ficky Fatturrahman and Fernando A. Kuipers, A measurement study of DNSSEC misconfigurations, Security Informatics 2015, 4:8 (19 October 2015).
- Niels L. M. van Adrichem and Fernando A. Kuipers, NDNFlow: Software-Defined Named Data Networking, Proc. of the 1st IEEE Conference on Network Softwarization (IEEE NetSoft 2015), London, UK, April 13-17, 2015.
- M. P. V. Manthena, Niels L. M. van Adrichem, Casper van den Broek, and Fernando A. Kuipers, An SDN-based Architecture for Network-as-a-Service, Proc. of the 1st IEEE Conference on Network Softwarization (IEEE NetSoft 2015), London, UK, April 13-17, 2015.
- F. Iqbal, R. Smets, and F.A. Kuipers, A Pragmatic Approach to Impairment Awareness in Optical Networks, to appear in Proc. of the 20th European conference on Network and Optical Communications (NOC 2015), London, UK, June 30 - July 2, 2015.
- F. Iqbal, J. van der Ham, and F.A. Kuipers, Technology-Aware Multi-Domain Multi-Layer Routing, to appear in Elsevier Computer Communications, 2015.
- F. Iqbal and F.A. Kuipers, Disjoint paths in networks, to appear in Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2015
- Wang, X. and P. Van Mieghem, 2015, "Orthogonal Eigenvector Matrix of the Laplacian", Fourth International IEEE Workshop on Complex Networks and their Applications, November 23-27, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Wang, X., Y. Koc, R. E. Kooij and P. Van Mieghem, 2015, "A network approach for power grid robustness against cascading failures" , RNDM 2015 - 7th International Workshop on Reliable Networks Design and Modeling, October 5-7, Munich, Germany.
- Wang, X., Y. Koc, S. Derrible, S. N. Ahmad and R. E. Kooij, 2015, "Quantifying the robustness of metro networks" , INSTR 2015 - 6th International Symposium on Transportation Network Reliability, August 2-3, Nara, Japan.