- A.A. Beshir, Survivability and Impairment-aware Routing in Optical Networks - An Algorithmic Study, Ph.D. thesis, Delft University of Technology, April 2011, ISBN 978-94-6113-034-1.
Books or Book chapters
- P. Van Mieghem, Graph Spectra for Complex Networks, Cambrdige University Press, 2011, ISBN: 9780521194587.
Journals & Magazines
- Ebem, D.U., J.G. Beerends, J.M. van Vugt, C. Schmidmer, R.E. Kooij, J.O. Uguru, The Impact of Tone Language and Non-Native Language Listening on Measuring Speech Quality, Journal of Audio Engineering Society, Volume 59, Issue 9, pp. 647-655; September 2011.
- Youssef, M., R. Kooij, and C. Scoglio “Viral Conductance: Quantifying the robustness of networks to spread of viruses ”Journal of Computational Science, Elsevier, doi:10.1016/j.jocs.2011.03.001, 2011.
- Li, C., H. Wang, W. de Haan, C. J. Stam, P. Van Mieghem, 2011, The Correlation of Metrics in Complex Networks with Applications in Functional Brain Networks, Journal of Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment (JSTAT), issue November 2011, P11018.
- Van Mieghem, P., 2011, The N -Intertwined SIS epidemic network model, Computing (Springer), Vol. 93, Issue 2, p. 147-169.
- Van Mieghem, P., N. Blenn and C. Doerr, 2011, Lognormal Distribution in the Digg Online Social Network, The European Physical Journal B, Vol. 83, No. 2, pp. 251-261.
- Wang, H., W. Winterbach and P. Van Mieghem, 2011, Assortativity of Complementary Graphs, The European Physical Journal B, Vol. 83, No. 2, pp. 203-214.
- Van Mieghem, P., D. Stevanovi
c, F. A. Kuipers, C. Li, R. van de Bovenkamp, D. Liu and H. Wang, 2011, Decreasing the spectral radius of a graph by link removals, Physical Review E, Vol. 84, No. 1, July, p. 016101.
- Tang, S., N. Blenn, C. Doerr and P. Van Mieghem, 2011, Digging in the Digg Social News Website, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, Vol. 13, No. 5, October, pp. 1163-1175.
- Wang, H., E. van Boven, A. Krishnakumar, M. Hosseini, H. van Hooff, T. Takema, N. Baken and P. Van Mieghem, 2011, "Multi-weighted Monetary Transaction Network", Advances in Complex Systems, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp 691-710.
- Ellens, W. , F. A. Spieksma, P. Van Mieghem, A. Jamakovic and R. E. Kooij, 2011, "Effective Graph Resistance", Linear Algebra and its Applications, Vol. 435, pp. 2491-2506.
- Tang, S., E. Jaho, I. Stavrakakis, I. Koukoutsidis and P. Van Mieghem, 2011, "Modeling Gossip-based Content Dissemination and Search in Distributed Networking", Computer Communications, vol 34, pp. 765-779.
- Beshir, A.A., R. Nuijts, R. Malhotra, and F.A. Kuipers, Survivable Impairment-Aware Traffic Grooming, Proc. of the 16th European Conference on Networks and Optical Communications (NOC 2011), Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, July 20-22, 2011.
- Brown, J.L., Y. Koç and R.E. Kooij, Reliability polynomials crossing more than twice, Proc. of 3rd Int. Workshop on Reliable Network Design and Modeling (RNDM'11), Budapest, Hungary, October 5-7, 2011, pp.135-140. ISBN 978-963-8111-75-3.
- Van Kester, S., T. Xiao, R. E. Kooij, K. Brunnström and O. K. Ahmed, Estimating the impact of single and multiple freezes on video quality, Proc. SPIE 7865, 78650O (2011); doi:10.1117/12.873390.
- Gourdin, E., J. Omic and P. Van Mieghem, 2011, "Optimization of network protection against virus spread", 8th International Workshop on Design of Reliable Communication Networks (DRCN 2011), October 10-12, Krakow, Poland.
- Beshir, A., F. A. Kuipers, A. Orda and P. Van Mieghem, 2011, "Survivable Impairment-aware Traffic Grooming in WDM Rings", 23nd International Teletraffic Congress (ITC 23), September 6-8, San Francisco, USA.
- Doerr, C., S. Tang, N. Blenn and P. Van Mieghem, 2011, "Are Friends Overrated? A study for the Social Aggregator Digg.com", IFIP Networking 2011, May 9-13, Valencia, Spain.
- Lu, Y., F. A. Kuipers, F. den Hartog and P. Van Mieghem, 2011, "Blocking probability in a caching hierarchy network", The 8th Annual IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference - Special Session IPTV and Multimedia CDN, January 9-12, Las Vegas, USA.
- S. Yang and F.A. Kuipers, Energy-Aware Path Selection for Scheduled Lightpaths in IP-over-WDM Networks, Proc. of the 18th Annual Symposium on Communications and Vehicular Technology (IEEE SCVT 2011), Ghent, Belgium, November 22-23, 2011.
- Winterbach, W., H. Wang, M. Reinders, P. Van Mieghem and D. de Ridder, 2010, "Correlating the topology of a metabolic network with its growth capacity", Bionetics 2010, December 1-3, Boston, USA. This conference paper also appeared as journal article: Winterbach, W., H. Wang, M. Reinders, P. Van Mieghem and D. de Ridder, 2011, "Metabolic network destruction: relating topology to robustness", Nano Communication Networks, Vol. 2, Issues 2-3, June-September, pp. 88-98.