- Fu, B., Traffic Engineering and Quality of Service in the Internet, Ph.D. thesis, Delft University of Technology, March 2009, ISBN 978-90-79746-06-4.
- Kleiberg, T., Flow-based Networking and Quality of Service, Ph.D. thesis, Delft University of Technology, May 2009, ISBN 90-407-2523-3.
Journals & Magazines
Kooij, R.E., A. Jamakovic, F. van Kesteren, T.C.M. de Koning, I.B. Theisler and P. Veldhoven, 2009, The Dutch Soccer Team as a Social network, Connections, Vol. 29, No. 1, pp. 4-14.
Kuipers, F.A. and F. Dijkstra, 2009, Path selection in multi-layer networks, Computer Communications, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 78-85, January.
- Lu, Y., B. Fallica, F.A. Kuipers, R.E. Kooij, and P. Van Mieghem, 2009, Assessing the Quality of Experience of SopCast, Int. J. Internet Protocol Technology, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp.11–23.
Van Mieghem, P., J.S. Omic, and R.E. Kooij, 2009, Virus Spread in Networks, IEEE/ACM Transaction on Networking, Vol. 17, No. 1, February, pp. 1-14.
Van Mieghem, P. and H. Wang, 2009, The Observable Part of a Network, IEEE/ACM Transaction on Networking, Vol. 17, No. 1, February, pp. 93-105.
Balch, C., R. Kooij, and M. Leendertse, 2009, That's the way we want to learn!? ICT workshop at a primary school, Proceedings of EDULEARN09 Conference. 6th-8th July 2009, Barcelona, Spain.
Beshir, A.A., F.A. Kuipers, P. Van Mieghem and A. Orda, 2009, "On-line Survivable Routing in WDM Networks", 21st International Teletraffic Congress (ITC 21), 15-17 September 2009, Paris, France.
- Beshir, A.A. and F.A. Kuipers, 2009, "Variants of the Min-Sum Link-Disjoint Paths Problem", 16th Annual Symposium on Communications and Vehicular Technology in the Benelux (SCVT 2009), November 19, 2009, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
- rummelink, M.L., N. Frantzeskaki, R.G. Klaassen, E.M. Blom, R.E. Kooij, J.O. Kroesen, D.I. Stadler and M.E.D. van den Boogaard, 2009, "One Thousand Flowers in Delft: A Bottom-up approach to improve teaching international students", Proceedings of EDULEARN09 Conference. 6th-8th July 2009, Barcelona, Spain.
Godana, B.E., R.E. Kooij, and O.K. Ahmed, 2009, "Impact of Advertisements during Channel Zapping on Quality of Experience", Proc. of The Fifth International Conference on Networking and Services, ICNS 2009, Valencia, Spain, April 20-25.
Kooij, R.E., F. Nicolai, O.K. Ahmed, and K. Brunnstr?m, 2009, "Model validation of channel zapping quality", Proc. of Human Vision and Electronic Imaging Conf., Jan. 19-22.
Kooij, R.E., P. Schumm, C. Scoglio, and M. Youssef, 2009, "A new metric for robustness with respect to virus spread", L. Fratta et al. (Eds): NETWORKING 2009, LNCS 5550, pp. 562 - 572.
- Omic, J.S., R.E. Kooij, and P. Van Mieghem, 2009, "Heterogenous protection in regular and complete bi-partite networks", L. Fratta et al. (Eds): NETWORKING 2009, LNCS 5550, pp. 92 - 103.
- Omic, J., A. Orda and P. Van Mieghem, 2009, "Protecting against network infections: A game theoretic perspective", IEEE INFOCOM 2009, April 19-25, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
- Tang, S., Y. Lu, J. Martín Hernández, F.A. Kuipers, and P. Van Mieghem, 2009, "Topology dynamics in a P2PTV network", Networking 2009, LNCS 5550, pp. 326–337, 2009.
Beshir, A.A., F.A. Kuipers, P. Van Mieghem and A. Orda, 2009, On-line survivable routing in WDM networks, Delft University of Technology, report20090214.